- C. Kamath, A. Gezahegne, and P.L. Miller, “Analysis of Rayleigh-Taylor Instability: Statistics on Rising Bubbles and Falling Spikes”, LLNL Technical Report UCRL-TR-236111-REV-1, December 2007.
- C. Kamath and O. A. Hurricane, “Analysis of Images from Experiments Investigating Fragmentation of Materials”, LLNL Technical Report, UCRL-TR-234578, September 13, 2007.
- C. Kamath and P. L. Miller, “Image Analysis for Validation of Simulations of a Fluid Mix Problem,” IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, Volume III, pages 525-528, San Antonio, September 2007.
- A. Bagherjeiran, N. S. Love, C. Kamath, “Estimating Missing Features to Improve Multimedia Retrieval,” IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, Volume II, pages 233-236, San Antonio, September 2007.
- C. Kamath, A. Gezahegne, and P. L. Miller, “Sapphire Analysis of DNS of Rayleigh-Taylor Instability”, Presentation, Fall Creek Falls Meeting on Challenges in Modeling and Simulation, Nashville, September 24-26, 2007.
- N. S. Love and C. Kamath, “Image Analysis for the Identification of Coherent Structures in Plasma,” Applications of Digital Image Processing, XXX, SPIE Conference 6696, San Diego, August 2007.
- C. Kamath, “Understanding the Science in Data: Challenges at the Petascale,” Presentation, DOE ASCR Applied Mathematics Research PI meeting, Livermore, May 2007.
- C. Kamath, “Scientific Data Mining- Challenges at the Petascale,” Presentation, SFBay ACM Data Mining SIG Meeting, March 14, 2007.
- C. Kamath, “Mining Science Data,” Presentation, 4-th Annual FMS/IMT Colloquium and Workshop on Large Data Issues in HPC, Marina del Rey, March 7, 2007.
- C. Kamath, “Mining science data,” Presentation, SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, Costa Mesa, February 2007.
- P. L. Miller, A. G. Gezahegne, A. W. Cook, W. H. Cabot, C. Kamath, “Bubble counts for Rayleigh-Taylor Instability Using Image Analysis, International workshop on the Physics of Compressible Turbulent Mixing, July 17-21, 2006, Paris, France.
- C. Kamath, “Mining science data,” SciDAC 2006, Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing, in Journal of Physics Conference Series, Volume 46, 2006, pp. 500-504.
- C. Kamath, A. Gezahegne, and P.L. Miller, “Analysis of Rayleigh-Taylor Instability, Part I: Bubble and Spike Count”, LLNL Technical report, UCRL-TR_223676, August 2006.
- A. Bagherjeiran and C. Kamath, “Graph-based Methods for Orbit Classification,” Sixth SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, Bethesda, April 2006. UCRL-CONF-215802
- N.S. Love and C. Kamath, “An Empirical Study of Block Matching Techniques for Detection of Moving Objects,” LLNL Technical Report UCRL-TR-218038, April 2006.
- A. Bagherjeiran and C. Kamath, “Graph-based Techniques for Orbit Classification: Early Results,” LLNL Technical Report UCRL-TR-215690, September 2005.
- Samson S.-C. Cheung and C. Kamath, “Robust background subtraction with foreground validation for urban traffic video,” Eurasip Journal on applied signal processing. Volume 14, pp 2330-2340, 2005.
- Cantú-Paz, E. and C. Kamath, An empirical comparison of combinations of evolutionary algorithms and neural networks for classification problems. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics-Part B: Cybernetics, pages 915-927, 2005.
- A. Bagherjeiran, C. Cantu-Paz, C. Kamath, “Design and Implementation of an Anomaly Detector”, Technical Report, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, UCRL-TR-213599, July 2005.
- C. Kamath and T. Nguyen, “Feature Extraction from Simulations and Experiments: Preliminary Results Using a Fluid Mix Problem,” Technical report, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, UCRL-TR-208853, January 2005.
- S. Newsam and C. Kamath, “Comparing shape and texture features for pattern recognition in simulation data,” Image Processing: Algorithms and Systems IV, SPIE Electronic Imaging, January 2005.
- C. Kamath, A. Gezahegne, S. Newsam, G.M. Roberts, “Salient Points for Tracking Moving Objects in Video,” Proceedings, Image and Video Communications and Processing, pp 442-453, SPIE Volume 5685, Electronic Imaging, San Jose, January 2005.